Free Internet Service
FREE 100M Internet
We are proud to partner with the Federal Government's Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new long-term program created by Congress to provide income-qualified Longmont residents the chance to move at the speed of NextLight! Nationally, the new ACP will maintain the existing discounts of up to $50/month for eligible customers through Feb. 28, 2022, after which the program will offer discounts of up to $30/month instead.
In order to best support our ACP customers and ensure they remain connected to the high-speed service they need, NextLight will continue to honor the higher discount for internet service. This means:
- 100 megabit ACP customers will still receive FREE NextLight internet service
- 1 gigabit ACPT customers will retain their rate of $19.95/month for NextLight internet service
- Additional products and services will be the responsibility of the customer
What if I am a current EBB participant?
Who is eligible and what do I need to apply?
Eligibility – Customers must provide a letter of enrollment or acceptance in the following programs:
- Free or reduced school lunch program
- Medicaid-MSP or SLMB (Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary)
- CARE (Colorado Affordable Residential Energy Program)
- Colorado Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- WIC SNAP Pell Grant 104PTC (Colorado Tax, Rent, Heat Rebate Program)
- Pell Grant
- Habitat for Humanity
- Longmont Housing Authority resident
- Thistle Properties resident
- Crisman Aptartments, Centennial Park Apartments or Casa de la Esperanza Resident
The service address must be in a fiber-enabled service area.
An acceptable form of ID:
- US Driver’s License
- Other Government-issued IDs, such as a state ID
- US Military ID
- Foreign ID, such as a Matricula Consular
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Document
- Proof of enrollment – letter of enrollment or acceptance to one of said programs.
- The letter MUST include the participant’s name, service address, program name, and acceptance date.
- A picture of a Medical or EBT card is not acceptable as it does not prove current enrollment.
- Proof of enrollment must be provided annually.
Apply online now!
Give us a call and we’d be delighted to walk you through the application process and help you figure out if you qualify for this offer.